Friday, April 9, 2010

Sew and Tell Friday - a thrilling Tell only!

     I have finished two of the Spring runners now, and I think I will save them for Mothers Day gifts.  Those special occasions seem to arrive quickly on the calendar, and now I feel prepared for once!
     I am working today and it is my long day, which means I am gone for 11 hours, so there won't be any sewing done.  I do have a TELL though and I am truly thrilled.
     Krista Hennebury ( poppyprintcreates.blogspot.com) had a 75th "post " giveaway and it arrived today in the mail.  It is just lovely - Krista sent her beautiful little needle case, a couple of Canadian Olympic stamps,  an aboriginal design Olympic key chain, some needles, the nicest needle minder ( badly needed - I am always dropping them when sewing on the binding backs) AND two gorgeous pieces of batik fabrics.  I hope the pictures show as great as they are!  THANK you so much Krista!








The mailing package even had a sticker of a cow - a quilted cow!  How did she know that I love cows!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment